Cultural Tours of Ethiopia 7 Days – Omo Valley
Ethiopia group tours to the Omo valley tribes.
Ethiopia Budget Group Tours 2019/2020
Duration: 06 Nights/ 07 Days
Starts and ends in Addis Ababa
Tour departure time: 06:30 AM
Vehicle Type ready for the historic Ethiopia Group Tour: Latest model Toyota Minivan
Number of Participant on a group – Minimum: 4 Peoples Maximum 10 Peoples
Accommodation: Chosen Budget Hotels and Tents on selected camping grounds.
Visit Ethiopia omo valley tribal girls and the Hamer people by joining Ethiopia group tours.
Tour Program Highlight
Day 1: Drive Addis Ababa to Arba Minch via the town of Butajira.
Activities on the way: Visit the southern-most rock hewn church of Adadi Mariam. Then continue to Arba Minch. Overnight in budget Hotels
Day 2: Full day Sightseeing in Arba Minch
Activities: Morning drive backs some kms from Arba Minch to meet the Dorza peoples (fame on their traditional weaving to make cloths and visit their tukul villages.
PM Boat trip on Lake Chamo to visit the biggest crocodile farm in Africa and see hippos on the lake.
Overnight in budget Hotels
Day 3: Drive Arba Minch to Jinka
Activities on the way: visit the Konso peoples and their villages.
You will also attend Thursday local market at Keyafer . Night in budget Hotel or on tents
Day 4: Drive to Mago National Park then retraces back to the main road and continue to Turmi.
Activities: Meet the Mursi tribes known by their mind blowing lip plates worn by their womens. Overnight Camping on tents.
Day 5: Morning Excursion drive to Omo Rate – Then back to Turmi
Activities: Drive some kms to the Omo River then boat crossing to Omorate to meet the Dascenech tribes and to visit their villages.
Then back to Turmi to meet the very colorful Hamer tribes of the omo valley and visiting their villages.
The hamers peoples known by their mud decorated hair styles and their cloths made of cattle skins.
Also you will attend the occasional and optional events (Bull Jumping and Evangadi Dance). Overnight Camping on tents.
Day 6: Drive back Turmi to Arba Minch for overnight.
Activities en-route: Meet the available local tribes and visiting villages. Overnight in budget Hotels.\
Day 7: Drive Arba Minch to Addis Ababa via the town of Awassa.
On arrival in Addis you will be dropped at your hotel if you will stay the night in Addis or at the airport if you have a departure flight back to your home country.
…….. End of the Southern Ethiopia Cultural Omo Valley Route Tour Arrangement ……
Price for a group of:
4 – 6 Peoples – USD 565.00 / Person
7 – 8 Peoples – USD 520.00 / Person
9 – 10 Peoples – USD 485.00 / Person
Southern Ethiopia Cultural Omo Valley Route – Group Tour Price Included services:-
- All Budget Hotels as per the itinerary.
- All ground transportations by using an excellent condition Toyota minivan model 2010 above.
- All Driver allowances and all fuel expenses for the whole trip.
- All entrance fees, churches, museums, national parks, villages, local houses , occasional events etc
- The cost of all local guides and scouts on the spot due to local regulation.
- Boat trip on Lake Chamo and Omo River.
- Our commission
Group Tour Price NOT-Included services:-
- The international airfares
- All Meals (BB,LL,DD)
- Any alcoholic, bottled water and soft drinks.
- Ethiopia Visa and embarkation fees
- Any incidental costs which have a private nature.
- Video or photographing fees or tips at different sites.
- And any other personal item expenses not mentioned in the included list above.
CONTACT US FOR SCHEDULED DEPARTURE DATES 2017/2018