Bale Mountain Trekking 9 Days
Bale Mountain Trekking 9 Days -Tour Ethiopia to Trek Bale Mountains N.P
Bale Mountain Trekking 9 Days will take you to most dramatic bale mountain scenery which creates a wonderful view. On your way to the trekking days, you will see the endemic Mountain Nyala and Ethiopian red fox.
Visiting Ethiopia Bale mountains wildlife’s along with trekking one of the highest mountain in Ethiopia, Tulu Dimtu.
The Bale Mountains National Park was declared as a park at the end of the 1960s and inside the park, there is one of the highest mountain Tulu Dimtu , about 4,377 m.
The main attractions of the park are the wild alpine scenery, particularly on the 4,000 m high Sanattie plateau, where you can find dozens of endemic birds as well as Ethiopian wolves and mountain Nyala.
Book a discounted 6 days Bale mountains horse trekking tour.
Day1: Trek Dinsho To Sodota
Trek duration: (5-6hrs).
• On today’s trek, you will see Ethiopian endemic bird species around Habera waterfall the walk will be on the round web valley to see the endemic Ethiopian wolf. Camping at Sodota (3500m asl).
Day 2: Trek Sodota to Keyrensa
Trek Duration: (7 – 8 hrs).
• On today’s trek to Keyrensa, you will enjoy the amazing keyrensa valley and landscape.Here You will also chance to see more wolves and different birds.O/N Keyrensa campsite (3800 m asl).
Day 3: Walk Keyrensa to Rafu
Trek duration: (5 _6 hours).
• Walking through a beautiful and panoramic landscape view at Rafu rock pillars caused by lava flow. Camping at Rafu (4000 m asl).
Day 4: Trek from Rafu to Rira
Trek duration: (5 _6 hours).
• Morning, walk through the Harena escarpment to begin the walk in Harenna and to see Klipspringer and Abyssinian Hare. Camping at Rira(2800 m asl).
Day 5: Harenna forests day trip
• Morning, walk through the largest tropical rainforest and cloud forest. Here you will the Bamboo waterfall, Columbus monkey. Camping at Rira (2800 m asl).
Day 6: Trek back to sanete and camping at Humburi Campsite
Walking Duration: (7 – 8 hours).
• Today trek back through Erica vegetation zone on a steeply main road but the landscape is awesome. On the plateau, you will see the rare and endangered endemic Ethiopian wolf and prey birds. O/N Humburi Campsite (4100m asl).
Day 7: Trek on the top of the plateau
Trek Duration ( 5 -6 hours).
• Morning trek to one of the highest point Mount Tullu Deemtu (4,377 m asl). Here the weather is too cold see endemic Giant lobelia, Stark. S Hare, Endemic Giant Molerat etc. Gebre Guracha campsite and Lake (4,000 m asl).
Day 8: Proceed to Denka via Batu (4,307 m asl).
• Today in the morning have a 30-minute walk to the afro-alpine lake of Gerba Guracha chance to see different water birds. But the trails will be more up and down passing through the awesome of Worgona valley where the only option to spot mineral spring water. Camping at Denka campsite (3400 m asl).
Day 9: Trek Denka to Dinsho
Trek Duration: (3-4 hrs).
• Morning pass through the villager’s area and you will see the different kinds of Ethiopian endemic birds such as Roget’s Rain Blue-winged Goose etc. Overnight in Dinsho or Awassa.
…………End of the Bale Mountain Trekking 9 Days Tour …………..