Bale Mountain Trekking 6 Days
Bale MountainS Trekking 6 Days -Ethiopia Tour Packages to Bale Mountains
Bale Mountains Trek 6 Days will also take you to Erica moorland to see clip Springer and francolins. On your hiking includes reaching the highest peak wasama (4, 100m asl) and the highest Batu mountain (4,307m asl).
Bale mountains national park is great place for hiking one of Ethiopian highest mountains with night in camping sites.
The Bale Mountains are of relatively ancient volcanic origin, having formed from solidified lava more than 10 million years ago.
This a 6 days Bale mountains trek will take you to the bale mountain highest slopes with spotting the endemic faunas and floras of the park.
A 4 days short trekking inside bale mountain national park Ethiopia.
Day 1: Trek to Sodota (3,500 m asl).
Walk duration: (5-6 hrs walk)
• Today most of the trip rough spots with no high trek. Night camping will be near the web valley; here you will see the endangered Ethiopia Wolf. Camping
Day 2: Trek Sodota to Keyrensa (3,700 m asl).
Trek Duration: (6-7 hrs)
• Today’s trek will be to keyrensa here you will see Ethiopia Wolf and the prey birds. Camping
Day 3: Trek Keyrensa to wasama (3,900m asl)
Trek Duration: (5-6 hrs)
Today you will walk through the Erica moorland to see clip Springer and francolins. Camping
Day 4: Trek Wasama to Gerba Guracha
Trek Duration: (6-7 hrs )
• Morning hiking to wasama peak which is (4, 100m asl) then proceeds to one of the highest Batu mountains (4,307m asl). Camping at Gerba Guracha.
Day 5: Hike to Gerba Guracha and Rafu Via mount Tullu Deemtu
Trek Duration: (6-7 hrs).
• This day you will walk on the top of sannette plateau and one of the largest afro-alpine vegetation area in Africa (<4000m asl ).
• Here you will see second highest point in Africa (4, 377 m asl). Night at camping in Rafu.
Day 6: Rafu then back to Rira.
Trek back duration: (7-8 hrs).
• Today trekking is to Harenna via the beautiful Harenna escarpment. Optionally you can meet the car at Rira or Bale Mountain Lodge.
…………End of the Bale Mountains Trek …………..